Tuesday 9 November 2010

Website Planning

I have decided that I would like the logo for my Website at the top of my page and stand out, I would like this to be on every page of my website. I got this idea from every website I have researched.

I would also like my navigation at the top of the screen because I think this is the best place to have it, I think having the navigation on top of the page makes it easier to navigate through the website, not only does it make it easier to use I think it puts a professional look to the website witch I want to do.

I would like the background of my website to be revaluate to my website I would also like to have a different background on each page on my website, I got this idea from the MTV website this keep the website interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment