Thursday 12 May 2011

New Car Page

With my new car page i had trouble with copy right issues because i wanted to do reviews on new cars and wanted to use images of the car's. i asked my media teacher for advise on this becuase i was stuck, she advised me only put good information in the reviews as then its only good advertisment for the company.

I got two of my images of the dealer website which where ford and honda.









i also have on my new car page a car of the week, and again i thought i would have a copy right issue with the photo i wanted to use but again i used only good information about the car and the picture i used was taked of my own car.



This is my page for new cars,



the clocks on the top of my page is from my parents car which i took myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment